My Ads

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Photoshopist

That's about hobby, emmm, yeah, could say like that, because so many things actually I want to reach, I want to master it, and Mastering Photoshop or can I say "Designer" is one of my dream. Day by day, since I was introduced by my friend about what photoshop is, I actually had good willing to learn more about this software. How come? Well, it can be as an impact of my friend works, He was amazing, he made me did the standing ovation (in my mind), put briefly, he was amazing me.


STARTING PHOTOSHOPIST --> My Term


Well, Let's talk about the term, Photoshop, or its full name is Adobe Photoshop, such as a effect editor software produced by Adobe Systems which has specific focus to edit photos/images and effect maker. (Wikipedia; 2012) .
       No idea, to see this kind of photos editor, so simply, even too simply for me. Its interface make me confuse, how to start. How to start producing something, it's not same like the other popular photos editors; such as 
                                                   


1. Phothoscape

  








2. Picassa




3. Photoshine






those actually are the automatic ones. But photoshop is different than the previous ones, although photoshop interface quite simple but actually photoshop has very complete tool to design or edit photos like what we want. But, I can not judge objectively whether Photoshop is the best one or not, but for me I satisfied in using photshop. Picasa, Photoshine, and Photoscape actually is also good, but depends on your perspective, if you are a imaginer one or original one you may use PS as your weapon to edit, but if you are a simply one maybe you will use those three kinds of photo editor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My 2nd Ads