My Ads

Friday, January 11, 2013

15 Minutes of Mess


A weird writing of mine! Actually, this is the process that I should pass. No one instant in making perfect writing, and I was doing that with full of my unknown.

15 Minutes of Mess

The tension in the morning was about waking up early, that was the rule of every
lecturer in my campus has their rule each, but having a similar thing, timeliness. Even, there
was lecturer who asked us to come at 6 in the morning. How come? There were many
background, for instance, faster is better to philosophy, earlier we start earlier we finish.
Whatever, to me waking up earlier is harder.

That happened on the morning. I slept at night with one good plan, set an alarm at
05:00 by expectation that would arouse me on the time that I mean.

At 5 o’clock and the superb device called alarm clock pointed out it was 5 o’clock. But
the holy plan on the night, woke up at 5 o’clock couldn’t bear my sleepiness. Finally, I decided
to approach it and switch the alarm off and silence object that formerly rang.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My 2nd Ads