My Ads

Friday, January 18, 2013

Introduced By Work World in Quantum Kids

It seems that I have just step up my first foot trace in yesterday, when everything about teaching and working didn't make any sense in my mind. Time is running so quickly, doing everything with two possibility, gaining nothing or getting something.
Even a little thing, I believe I have got what I likely to say, experience, when for the first time I was introduced by this institution or exactly the chief and all of the components here with many climates for teaching and also for managing something like course.
I forgot exactly when I joined in Quantum Kids, but approximately it has been running a year, more less. But, it was on 2011.
Having an information, from another friends, we tried to apply to this institution, and we were accepted together. But, in the middle of working she decided to resigned because she had a crashed study in our campus. I was enjoying the time I'm teaching. Even thought sometimes, a laziness came but however, this institution had given me more what we called as good brotherhood and good experience. 


However, to my standard, this institution have not given me enough salary, but having stated so above, at least, for now, money is not my priority, I find such a good knowledge, both of skill of teaching and/or social skill in making good relationship with the teacher and all the stuff there. They have make me know, how to build a good communication each other. 

The main activity in this institution is not only teaching and studying, but the teacher and the students have a chance to enjoy the leisure time together. 
For example:
1. For students, QK has a program, such a study tour. Visiting factory or any other place that students can learn a new thing. For example: QK have a planning to visit KFC.
2. For teacher, the program more focus to connect teachers from each branch. for instance, there are a meeting, to consult any problem that occur during the teaching process. So that, the further teaching will be better.

Those are what I think, influence me to still working here.


Bapakdodo
Pontianak, Januari of 19th 2013
When a bunch of assignments waits to finish.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

My 2nd Ads