My Ads

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Point Australia Out


Dreams, again, again..... and again...
I have a dream, something that I can say as my wild dream. But as wilder as the dream itself, it will be more challenging to be something real.
I am far far away from the term "special", I only seem like common people, or please tell me the lower level to state my condition. I am at zero point in my life, at least that what I have set in my mind after I got information, got passion to be someone better, to be worthy someone to catch the scholarship. This is my START LINE.
I have blogged to every site that I could find by my browser, by our google, browsed many things about scholarship, about the chance to someone like me who are actually just fulfill a little requirement about that scholarship to get the higher education. So, I have realized my condition, and it must be awake me from this sleep, if I want Australia, a lot of thing and much struggle I have to do.

Decide what??
After my searching I find two scholarship that I think very valuable scholarship, ADS and AMINEF. One will derive me to Australia and another derives me to US. I have to be realistic, ones are very popular scholarship. in my searching it caught over 5000 applicant who are ready to compete each other. So, I have to be one from 5000 people, and compete with them. Huhh... CHALLENGING!!! 

My Evidences??
I have actually set the plan for my future and I know it doesn't enough to get the scholarship. The others perhaps do many things to make them worthy, as a selected person. I HAVE TO DO THE SAME THING AND MUST BE MORE. It is starting now, when I am starting fill this blog with my weird writing. I actually a bit care about this condition, no one perfect in first try. I must did too. That's my principle.

What Planning??
Planning is Dream, Planning is Map. It's a guidance for everyone to reach something they want. However, it's good planning or not, it have proved one thing, I am serious to build my self, to enrich my knowledge about the things. My planning started by selecting what scholarship that I wanted to take (I have done it), and design the map to make me still on the track, thanks for Mr. Andi Arsana in his very useful site, his writing has showed me clear enough what I should do for first time. So, from his writing I sum up into the schema, start with what I have to do first time, second and etc. Again, Thanks Mr. Andi.

My Consistency??
This is the hardest thing that actually difficult to be maintained. I have to fight my self, I have to eradicate the laziness which lives in my heart. In this time, when I write this weird writing, I have very big  passion to catch the scholarship and I don't know what the next hours, days, months will happen. IT'S MYSTERY. So, it will be unknown forever if I don't try it. One of the purposes of post this writing is because I would like to make a reminder, a reminder which will stated me still on this spirit level. Someday, I believe I will face a big laziness and I want this writing will awake me from my ignorance, I believe.

Dreams Are Dreams When Nothing Effort!!!
Last paragraph..
I have to be more consistent, more active.. To worth my self, to be the selected person. 



Widodo Hadi Rahayu, Table 2..
When I am burning in scholarship passion, January of 2nd 2013..
Still in Pontianak but Australia I'm Coming..



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My 2nd Ads